Sunday, June 17, 2012

My makeup for the day!

Ok now behold the power of makeup <3 today will be a short entry cuz im pretty sleepy *NOTE: This look isnt VK LOLI or Gyaru its just abstract art if you don't like it you don't like it whatevvs * I did a look like this because I havent done anything over the top in forever..........well ok here goes ^_^
Me Before <3 
Me After !



















For this look I used :

  • Fit Me liquid foundation
  • ELF Creme eyeliner
  • LA Colors : Light Blue,Dark Blue,Pink And Yellow (I used the same colors for my lips and blush as well) 
  • A brown from a Cover girl Pallet 
  • My Hanabi Red circle lens (Im getting Hanabi Green Next)
  • an Angled Eyeliner brush For my lashes 
  • Vaseline for my lips 
  • And my fingers  
This look took about Two hours total because I didn't like it at first but now i Adore it Also we were drinking at my house so everyone needed to get in to the bathroom. I love the eye shape I did my eyes look huge and you cant see my bags.
My freaking bow wouldn't stay up so that looks dumb but other than that I Love Love Love this 
bellow are some more pictures :

Extra close up
Close up


eyes closed

eyes closed close as hell!














































WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICTURES! GIMMIE FEED BACK AND ENOUGH PPL LIKE ILL DO A YOUTUBE TUTORIAL <3 NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME I NEED TO WASH THIS SHIT OFF MY FACE 
HAVE GREAT NIGHT LOVERS!




















No comments:

Post a Comment