Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I wanna lose weight but I have no faith(in anything)

I was looking for Rokku Gyaru and goth Gyaru clothing online today (cuz Wilkes barre has shitty ass stores) and I couldn't find anything in my fucking size at all im a size 22 pants i can wear a 1x,2x/3x tops which is strange and my dress size is 26  im 5'9 and the last time I checked I was like 290 but I weighed myself in a rite aid so I don't really trust that a lot I was looking at a BMI Chart and it said for my height I should weigh about 168  290-168= 122 that's a lot to lose  and its tricky cuz if I lose to much I look sick as hell  also i can never control my weight when I get upset I eat and a lot when im angry I eat ans so on. I don't have the biggest support system since my friend Keria is way smaller so is my friend Coli my friend Corey is an ass. not only that but im very pessimistic about everything I never have any faith plus im a major slacker. Ive tried dieting but I cant seem to stick to it I tried pills but most of them don't work.im pretty Much at my wits end with this shit and as much as i try i cant motivate my self at ALL! I ve lost a ton of weight before and I would like to get back there hopefully you can see how my weight fluctuates  all the time maybe u cant but im starting to fell like I cant be a good Gyaru looking the way I do its truly depressing ( today was a sad day).


2007 (im suckin in)

2007 (300)

2011(280)
2008 I want to be a lil smaller then this (220)

  
now    (292)                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you have to snap out of your depression. If you want to truly lose weight then go for it! it is hard when you want to look better being a Gyaru and sometimes it is good to lose weight in order to fit into smaller sizes. I know exactly what you're going through because my weight fluctuates, but the thing is, we all have control over what we eat and what we drink. Right now, I've eaten a lot of crap and I know that. Stress is just biting me in the ass at the moment but after I finish college, I won't have to worry about work and I can concentrate on myself entirely.

    You should find something that fits you. I would strongly suggest Taebo because it absolutely amazing! It is hard work, but then again, no pain, no gain. You have to work for what you want because if you don't give, you don't get.

    My mum has been doing Taebo for 3 weeks and she has already lost 4 inches off of her body because she's sticking to it and she eats very healthily now. She does indulge every now and again but the weight she's lost is so visible it's uncanny xD

    Stick inspiration everywhere. On your walls, on your computer, find clothes that you want to fit back into, make a journal about what you're eating but keep determined. Change your mindset when you eat. You're not pessimistic or a slacker, you choose to be that.

    The only thing I can suggest is just the basics. Exercise, eat healthily and do weight training. I'll be supporting you!! <3

    ~ø~ShunTara~ø~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that was truly encouraging !!!!! YOUR THE BEST SHUN <3 that gave me a boast now I have to keep my spirits up and stick with it this time !

      Delete
  2. If you ever want to seriously lose weight you definitely need to start with changing your attitude, THINK POSITIVE! Like Shun said, start with the basics: healthy eating and exercise and do not forget to drink LOTS OF WATER. However I suggest starting with less intense exercise to start with since starting with something as demanding as Taebo can end up being a de-motivator because when you first start out you will not be able to keep up. Start with 30mins of brisk walking or other gentle exercise every other day to get your body used to the extra work and build stamina and GRADUALLY when YOU are ready step it up a gear, there is no rush. When it comes to hunger, eat smaller meals often and opt for healthier snacks like mixed nuts & drink a large glass of water before and after meals to keep you full + NEVER skip breakfast. My mum's been a health enthusiast since i've been young so i've grown up knowing all this lol i may not be the best example but i know what i'm talking about + am currently trying to follow what i've told you myself. If you ever need any help or i haven't explained something properly feel free to ask me :3

    ReplyDelete