Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Gyaru journey #1 The Ugly Truth

I herd the dreaded words NOT GAL .OK so it wasn't said exactly like that but I felt the sting of rejection =(. Well not a rejection.....but a ehhhh your alright but you need to improve so here is the story. So I wanted  to be apart of the this Black Gyaru YouTube channel  that this group I'm in started. I thought I did everything right ,I posted some of my pics in Different groups I'm in and I got some good responses, I read all the right mags and researched till I couldn't research anymore well I thought I did anyway. I honestly thought that there was no question in my mind that I would be accepted. AND BOY WAS I WRONG!   I will say this although I didn't 100% agree with what was said the girls were VERY helpful  with there critiques of my pictures. I'm women enough to say that at first I was pissed as Anyone would be I wanted to just flip out cuz that's what I do but I didn't because they were just helping me out and stopping me from going in to something half cocked and for that  I thank them . I went back and forth with the idea of quitting  Gyaru all together  cuz that's what I do when I don't get something right I say fuck it and quit but I didn't want to do that with this because I like it a lot well for the most part anyway. so I decided to make this a learning experience for me and I'm kinda glad it happened even though I'm a little bit disappointed but what ever shit happens ill grow from this and become better at what I do. Bellow are my critiques from the group feel free to add your critique as well the more opinions I have the better I will get well wish me luck on my journey ill post again soon <3

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/559413_10151573873910104_889640103_23963560_1001462317_n.jpg am i good enough for the black gyaru channel open for judgement

 ·  ·  ·  · Thursday at 7:38pm

No comments:

Post a Comment